Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Wedding of Brandi & Hugh

A few questions were asked about the name of the bride that I recently photographed. I listed that her name is Brandi, but on the name of the portraits, it's listed as "Heidi". No, I'm not losing it!! Her name is Brandi. I just know her by her nickname, "Heidi". So there it is.

On the day that Brandi & Hugh were to be married, it rained, it poured. I kept reassuring everyone that I was sure that it would stop. Secretly, I was really worried! Prayers had begun to be said, & about 15 minutes before time to start, the rain just dried up. The beautiful sun came out. It was then that everyone knew that God's hand was truly in this.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse at a wonderful couple, a beautiful ceremony, & an outstanding family.

Pretty little princess!!
When I think of Heidi, I always think of rainbow flip-flops & pretty ribbon {always matching her outfit} tied in her hair.

I had someone else take this one. I hardly ever get pictures of myself. I'm not thrilled about having my picture taken. That's why I'm on the other side of the camera. But this one isn't that bad.

No comments: