Friday, September 5, 2008

"The Twins"

Meet my twin nephews, Logan & Avery. Aren't they just the cutest? They're 4 years old & it shows! When they get together with my 4 year old, it can get pretty wild! Still, I am always happy to see them.

This little man is Logan. He looks just like my brother!

Logan liked Drake's guitar, for a little while at least!!

Meet Mr. Avery. He is as cute as a button. He look like his Mom.
Avery took right to Drake's tractor!! He was so enthused, he barely took a second to glance at me for the portrait. Shutter speed wasn't quick enough for this little one!! This was another of my "scenes" ideas. Cute, right? Awwwww!!! He was actually smiling at me!!! :-) Then he quickly looked away. :-( Oh well. It's still cute. My brother, Justin, with Logan.

Justin with Avery. (Oh, and a Mr. Bear!)

Leave comments, please!! Just click on "comments" below. Thank you!

1 comment:

J said...

I absolutely LOVE THEM ALL!!!!