Friday, September 4, 2009

{PumpKinSeed Photography} New Site....

Hey, everybody! I finally got my new site up thanks to Rita from CoffeeShop Blogger Designs. She does SUCH a great job! And she'll also help you with other things, if you need 'em. Also, Check out her Freebies Site. I love all of her actions! So, just click here to go to my new site & explore a little. I still have a little work to do, but It won't be long, I'll have it complete! Yay!!! Make sure you bookmark the new site! I'll no longer be posting here. Thanks, ~Alisha J~

1 comment:

Forhad Hossain said...

It's been an awesome experience reading your blog and having a great time doing all your informational posts inspire me a lot.  sir, I also just want to let you know that I do photoshop image editing like background removal service , Clipping path service , amazon product image editing , hair masking , color correction , neck joint service on Fiverr .If you ever need an image editing service please visit my Fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/forhad_designer