Friday, August 7, 2009

"PumpKinSeed Pics"

Hey, guys! No portrait session to upload today, but I did need some feedback! I've been thinking of changing the name of my business (you know, before it gets really big! {I hope!}. Memories Photography is so generic. It's really hard for my clients to find on the web! So, I decided on a name that I really like, "PumpKinSeed Pics". I know all of you probably think it's crazy, but it has sentimental value! {Yes, it does!!} For those who know me now, you know I have blond hair, but that's not the real me! When I was little, and all growing up, I had strawberry-blond hair (orange, to be honest!). My Uncle Ray - and a few others - called me "Pumpkin" & I loved it! (until I became a teen!) As a result, the business name, "PumpKinSeed Pics". It's catchy & different! My catch phrase would be, "Growing beautiful memories!" Let me know what you think............& please be kind!! ~Alisha J~

1 comment:

bpayne said...

I kinda like it. It's like everyone calls their kids little pumpkins and we love watching them grow don't we :) However how well does that work for the wedding side??

You could get a really cute logo with that name too...