Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A-Tay-Tay (aka. Taylor B.)

I promised more softball......&, even though I haven't kept up my website, I've been busy with those softball pics, & MORE! Here's just one of the girls that I had the privilege of photographing. She made it pretty easy on me. She's beautiful! And not to mention, a great softball player! Thanks, Taylor, for being up for whatever I wanted to try, & thanks, Toye ("MOM"), for LOVING them. I think she's going on my payroll!! She's done a great job of showing Taylor's portraits & giving out my business cards. Coming up soon........Senior pics!
^Taylor LOVED this portrait, so she opted to make it into a 16x20 poster. I added the wording to give it a little somethin' extra!
^Taylor & My Madison are both #12! She liked to show it off, just like Madi did!
^This was my FAV!
^Taylor plays 3rd base, so I decided to incorporate it into the portrait.
^I love this one, too! The idea popped into my head & I just went with it.
^You know I love these color variations!!
^This is something new that I've started doing. It's called a composite. They come with 3, 4, or 5 portraits.
^And, of course, she wanted trading cards (kinda like Madi's). I hope she liked them!

No comments: