Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pretty little princess

This is my first official customer.....Hayven. She was such a cutie, that is until we put the pageant dress and crown on her. It was really itchy & she wouldn't stay in it very long. I hope you like some of these. Keep in mind that I still have some maintenance to do to some of the photos!
Notice how this one is slightly out of focus, but I had to put it on here. (Look how cute it is!!)
Some of these pics need additional retouching. This is just to give an idea of what we have, and there's lots more where these came from!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! I have to say, you did a really good job on these. I'm looking for a good photographer in our area & saw your page on My Space. I decided to check out your blog, & I'm really glad I did. The bride at the top is beautiful, too. I'll be getting in touch with you soon.